A Mezzanine Floor From Start to Finish
1. Once you have submitted an enquiry to us via our online quote
form we will provide an initial price for your project requirements.
2. When we have received confirmation from you that the price
meets with your expectation and budget requirements we will arrange for a project manager to meet you on site to
carry out a site survey to enable us to firm up the price and design of your mezzanine floor.
3. If you are happy with the final price and place an order with
us we would then produce general arrangement drawings of your mezzanine floor for your approval.
4. When we have received your approval against the drawing we
would then apply for building regulation approval, if you have instructed us to do so.
5. On receipt of building regulation approval or a letter of
indemnity from yourselves, we would then be able to provide you with a firm installation date and start purchasing
and manufacturing materials.
6. We would then install your mezzanine floor on the agreed date
with the minimum amount of disruption to your business.From receipt of your official order to completion of
installation generally takes 4 weeks.
7. Once the mezzanine floor has been completed it will be
inspected by building regulations, usually within 1-2 weeks. (If we have applied for Building
If you require additional space please complete our online enquiry form and we will get a
quote for your mezzanine floor back to you as soon as possible.